Creek Manufacturing F Series/F2000/F2100 600mL Ink Cartridges
The CREEK F-SERIES inks are designed as a direct replacement for the Epson F2000 and F2100 DTG printers, brought to you by one of the biggest names in the Direct To Garment Industry, artist, tech, consultant and manufacturer Anthony Creek.
Brilliant colors, ease of use, and incredible looking prints, the CREEK F-SERIES inks are for the serious DTG printer who wants to save money and improve their DTG business.
- 600ml Cartridges – Same size as OEM
- Remanufactured Carts, the carts are NOT made by EPSON but are Compatible.
- 20% + Savings over OEM
- Bright, Vibrant Colors that pop
- Creek Manufacturing Pretreatments are Recommended.
- White ink that pops with use of Creek MFG. Pretreatments resulting in a vibrant image.
- ENHANCED washability. We have made our formula to have very good wash results.
- Good Flow- Inks flow nice in the printer.
Instructions for curing Creek Manufacturing Ink:
- Cure at 340F for 115 seconds for white ink prints. CMYK only at 325F for 45 seconds.
- Use medium pressure on the heat press to cure the ink.
- For the best results, use Creek Manufacturing Pretreatments
A complete flushing of the white lines is suggested but optional.