IMAGE ARMOR R-SERIES INK has a 35 second cure time! Yah, I know, it's hard to believe when you are use to waiting 120-180 seconds for your shirts to cure. Time is money, we all know that. It's great that this ink has the BEST PRICE on the market, but it's even more exciting that it can save you a ton of money in curing time.
IMAGE ARMOR R-SERIES INK has more going for it than just a great price. It was also formulated to "play nice" with all your printer components. This means your wiper and capping station will have less build up and will be easier to clean. OH YES, that means less down time...better performance....... MORE PRINTING!!!
IMAGE ARMOR R-SERIES INK has done an amazing job improving the cure time, but they didn't stop there. They made it their mission to improve the brightness of their inks AND the washability too. These high standards have resulted in longer lasting, better looking prints wash after wash. It's almost shocking to see how they look after 30 washes!
Many users have experienced better printability and coverage when used with Image Armor Pretreatments. You can experience awesome looking DTG prints on some of the "less" than perfect shirts that you would normally stay away from. If you have been printing for a while you know what this means. R-Series ink opens up a whole spectrum of lower priced shirts that just didn't work well with other brands of ink. Happy dance indeed!!
Instructions for curing Image Armor Ink:
- Cure the Image Armor Inks at 356F for 35 seconds. You can go a little longer on the cure time, however best results are achieved at the suggested time and temperature
- Use light to medium pressure on the heat press to cure the ink.
- Allow for 24 hours after heat pressing before washing the shirt. This allows continued curing of the ink. Washing immediately will result in about a 10-15% decrease in print quality life.
- For the best results, use Image Armor Pretreatments (Image Armor Ultra, Image Armor Dark, Image Armor Light)
R-Series Image Armor Anajet mPower/Ricoh Ri3000/Ri6000 Yellow 220ml Bag
- Product Code: R-Series Image Armor Anajet mPower White 220ml Bag
- Availability: In Stock